One of the best engagement shoots ever...more to come.

Aunt Dianna says:

What a fun picture love the angle....

(05.25.09 @ 08:22 PM)
Kris says:

I feel like I am looking at pictures in a magazine. Gorgeous! Cannot wait to see the rest of them... Love you both!
xoxo

(05.25.09 @ 10:23 PM)
Sally Zikas says:

WOW!!! These pics are so gorgeous and so YOU! I can't wait to see the rest. :)

(05.27.09 @ 09:53 AM)
mayrav dolgin says:

These are absolutely amazing!!! You both look so great and happy;-) This are beautifully shot, and it looks like you had a lot of fun in the process...Love...Mayrav

(05.27.09 @ 02:47 PM)
Jody Senese says:

Wow, you guys look great! Congrats again.

(05.27.09 @ 09:41 PM)
Shari DeAngelo says:

Gum!!!! Oh man that made me laugh! What a fabulous couple and I really enjoyed the whole series. Well done (all of you)!

(05.28.09 @ 01:21 PM)
Erika says:

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! YOU ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE AND YOU LOOK SOOOO IN LOVE!

(05.28.09 @ 04:26 PM)
Kim says:

Amazing Photos!!! They have such personality, you're adorable!! :)

(05.28.09 @ 08:03 PM)
Ben Helton says:

Wow, what energy from these two! Love the photos and you have by far the coolest blog layout I've seen!

(05.29.09 @ 02:56 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Sneak Peek: Karen and Jan . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/19
I had the wonderful opportunity to be a second photographer for Dawn Roscoe.  She is so sweet and has terrific clients. (Thanks, Dawn, for hiring me.) I was especially excited to photograph this Hindu ceremony at the Chicago Botanic Garden.  Stunning colors at a stunning location!

I really couldn't take a bad photo with all of the beauty surrounding me. Enjoy this feast for your eyes!

Gorgeous! All of the colors and textures, plus beautiful people & your skill, result in stunning images.

(05.20.09 @ 08:49 AM)
Karen says:

Jaw open, with eyes smiling. Absolutely stunning.

(05.24.09 @ 02:22 AM)

These are stunning, Laurie! I love all of the bright, vibrant colors. And it looks like you handled that bright sunlight with no problem!

(05.28.09 @ 07:45 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Chicago Botanic Garden Indian wedding . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/18
For Jeanine and Andy's wedding, we stayed at the Royal Playa del Carmen.  It's a lovely Mexican resort.  Gorgeous.  On the first night of my stay, I couldn't resist taking a few night photos before going to sleep.

Crystal says:

So gorgeous Laurie!! Those pool shots make me want to jump right in!!

(05.14.09 @ 10:37 PM)
erika says:

i love the above picture of the water. its such an interesting pattern and i love how the blue color fades away closer to the light.

(07.18.09 @ 11:17 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Playa del Carmen Destination Wedding Photography . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/17