Lisa, a photographer, asked me to photograph her family since she's always behind the camera and never in any photos. (It was her husband's gift.  What a wonderful idea!)

This family was a dream to work with and I loved every second of this shoot. Thanks for hiring me!

Corinna Hoffman says:

Aww, what a happy and beautiful family :) Awesome job!

(06.28.09 @ 11:18 PM)
Lisa says:

Laurie - you are so unbelievably talented and captured exactly what I hoped you would from our little family. I am typing through the tears! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

(06.29.09 @ 10:03 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Chicago Family Photography: The Kawashimas . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/35
June 23, 2009
So a lot has happened this past week: I moved and became engaged all on the same day.  Pretty exciting stuff, eh?  I'll have to devote an entire post on this later.  Luckily internet was just installed in my new place, so I'm finally able to post more Logan photos.

The sweetest little baby, Logan, is so perfect...perfectly capable of making the most stoic of hearts melt into a puddle.

His coos are adorable too, but take off his clothes off and look out.  He makes his displeasure clearly known.

If photographing newborns is always this fun, I'm completely hooked by their baby goodness.

He looks so sweet! My first newborn photography experience consisted of nearly getting peed on and lots of crying... this guy looked much more cooperative!

(06.24.09 @ 02:53 PM)
Carla S says:

OMG your engaged!!!! Congrats! Hope there is a blog post soon with your story. :)

(06.24.09 @ 05:11 PM)
jim says:

awesome. i'll forward to jennifer knowing full well that this means we'll have to get professional pics

(06.26.09 @ 10:41 AM)
Golda says:

Laurie Congrats on your engagement!

(06.28.09 @ 03:38 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Baby Boy Portrait . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/34

I'm so excited for Crina and Diran's wedding.

I can already tell that it's gonna be a blast to attend and photograph.

Thanks, Crina and Diran, for braving crowds, insects, and security guards for a fun engagement session!

I absolutely adore the one on the merry-go-round!

(06.21.09 @ 09:51 PM)
Stacy McPeek-Smith says:

These are great Laurie! They look like a really fun couple!

(06.26.09 @ 02:05 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Lincoln Park Zoo Engagement Photography: Crina + Diran . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/33