The last part of Annie and James' wedding and reception...you can see Part I and Part II.  Thanks for allowing me to part of your special day!  It was such a beautiful and lovely event.

Wedding Reception: Arrowhead Golf Club

Make-up: Lori Thomas, Beauty On Call

Awesome stuff, Laurie. I wish there were a part 4!

(07.09.09 @ 10:35 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Part 3: Naperville Wedding and Wheaton Reception . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/41
Annie and James are a gorgeous couple and natural models before the camera. To me, it's only fitting that I post this portrait session during Fourth of July weekend.  Talk about fireworks!

P.S. Isn't Arrowhead Golf Club beautiful?

melanie says:

I love the backlighting in these shots, sweet compositions and I love your blog layout...must have...great work!

(07.05.09 @ 07:23 PM)
Shari DeAngelo says:

Gorgeous couple and the photos are equally fabulous. Nice work, Laurie!

(07.05.09 @ 09:40 PM)
Annie says:

Thank you so much Laurie!! What I have seen of our photos are just amazing!! I am in love with the pictures!! Thank you so much to you and Malia for making our wedding timeless!

(07.06.09 @ 11:09 PM)
Crystal says:

WoW!! These are all gorgeous!! Stellar Job Laurie!!

(07.10.09 @ 06:32 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Part 2: Naperville Bridal + Groom Portrait . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/40

The first of three part series for Annie and James' wedding.

Thanks to Malia Rae for being my second photographer for the men's getting ready shots.

Be still my heart.  I certainly love a bride with a birdcage veil and feathers.  *Sigh*

Stay tuned for more!

Kelley says:

Ahhh! (and yes I literally AHHH'd! outloud) when I saw the ceremony took place at St. Elizabeth Seton! Same as our 11/7 wedding! They look beautiful Laurie!

(07.03.09 @ 04:32 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Part 1: Annie + James, Wedding Fireworks . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/39