Paul Curry says:

Wonderful wedding: wonderful photography

(12.11.09 @ 01:58 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Sneak Peek: Caroline and Edward . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/62
August 26, 2009
I booked Angela and Edgar right when I started my business, and immediately I loved them and have looked forward to their wedding ever since.

This past year, Angela and Edgar have been going through the major trial of Edgar battling cancer.  Let me tell ya, these two have the best attitude and always knew they would get through this tough time with flying colors.

I have to admit that I cried a little during their ceremony and even during my editing of their photos. Their relationship is so inspiring. Edgar is the calm to Angela's bubbly.  I raise my glass to toast you, Angela and Edgar.  Here's to a magnificent marriage!!

(Don't forget to see more on the slideshow below.)

Click here to view the more images.

Thank you to Kelly Ry for being my second shooter!

Day of wedding planner: Misse Daniel, Honey Bee Weddings

Venue and Catering:  Palos Country Club

Florist:  ZuZu's Petals

Hair and/or make-up :  Avanzato Salon  and Erin Yarbrough (make-up)

Photobooth:  Shutter Box

Cupcakes:  Swirlz Cupcakes

Jeremy Lawson Photography says:

Hey! These are great. Nice job! I love the cell phone one!!

(08.26.09 @ 09:03 PM)
Laurie Peacock says:

Thanks! I loved that Angela used a cell to keep her vows. :)

(08.26.09 @ 09:05 PM)
razvan says:

Great set Laurie. Loved the cell phone one too :)

(08.26.09 @ 09:13 PM)
Angie says:

I love them all. I absolutely love the one of my mom. She just looks like she is having the time of her life!

(08.27.09 @ 09:22 AM)
Laurie Peacock says:

Angie-That's my personal fave. :)

(08.27.09 @ 10:25 AM)
Tara Criss says:

Laurie,
I love how you did some of the photos in B&W and some in color. I think you captured the mood of the day and all of the pics are amazing! I can't wait to see more!

(08.27.09 @ 09:11 PM)
Kay Carter & Tito Acosta says:

You took some great pics of us.would like to know if all of the pics have been posted. We are Angela's cousins, Tito and his girlfriend Kay

(08.28.09 @ 07:47 PM)
Karen says:

Ahhh Laurie, you continue to amaze me, I started tearing up even before I got to the pictures. Cant wait for next weekend!

(08.29.09 @ 12:25 PM)
Kelly Ry says:

Lovely, Laurie! The toast & dancing pictures perfectly captured the fun that was their day.

(08.31.09 @ 08:43 PM)
Laurie Peacock says:

Thanks so much for helping me out that day. You skills were truly appreciated.

(08.31.09 @ 09:57 PM)
Carla S says:

I heart the cell phone pic!! Nice job!

(09.03.09 @ 10:28 AM)
Laurie Peacock says:

Thanks! Aren't the words sweet?

(09.03.09 @ 11:17 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Angela and Edgar . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/61
lauriepeacock-angelaedgar-368.jpg

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Sneak Peek: Angela and Edgar . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/60