September 10, 2009
lauriepeacock-meredithluke-166.jpg

Laura says:

Laurie, this is lovely...swoon!

(09.10.09 @ 01:36 PM)
Anonymous says:

This is amazing! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures :D

(09.11.09 @ 02:35 PM)
Anonymous says:

WOW. STUNNING.

(09.11.09 @ 03:37 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Sneak Peek: Meredith + Luke . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/66
September 9, 2009
My first wedding on a ferry, and I couldn't have enjoyed myself more.  In addition to Karen and Jan being the most vivacious couple EVER - as you can see from this engagement session - I loved their guests and the awe-inducing views of Chicago from the ferry, Evening Star.

And before I go any further, I must give a shout out to Nikon for its amazing camera equipment.  This was one of my more difficult weddings to photograph since we were outside at night without a ceiling to bounce flash to light the ceremony.  The ferry rocked ever so slightly, so to have equipment fast enough to shoot without a tripod was AMAZING.  (You can see the equipment I used here.)

What struck me most about Karen and Jan is how much they wanted to spend quality time with each guest.  They kept on apologizing for not being able to spend more time with them, although they hung out with everyone more than the average bride and groom. To me, this speaks highly of how much they love their family and friends.  *Sigh* I just adore this couple.

The night went by too fast, but I have a feeling that Karen and Jan will savor many more special moments together.  Love you two!

(Don't forget to check out the slideshow at the end!)

Click here for the slideshow.

Vendor info:

Catering: Phil Stefani's
Florist: Tina Fezekas
Hair and/or make-up: Mary Rizzo
Angie says:

I love the ones with the fireworks in the background. Amazing

(09.09.09 @ 06:07 PM)
Kris Jensen says:

It was the most amazing wedding I have ever been to! I can't wait to see all the pictures!
Thank you Laurie for capturing this special day so beautifully.

(09.09.09 @ 08:52 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: A Ferry Tale: Karen + Jan . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/65
lauriepeacock-karenjan-117.jpg

Kris Jensen says:

What a beautiful couple!

(09.07.09 @ 08:53 PM)
Dennis Bullock says:

Way to go big on the blog! Love it...

(09.07.09 @ 09:11 PM)
Laurie Peacock says:

I couldn't agree more!

(09.07.09 @ 09:21 PM)
Laurie Peacock says:

Thanks! I like to shake things up a bit every once in a while. :)

(09.07.09 @ 09:22 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Wedding Sneak Peek: Karen and Jan . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/64