Laura and Steve have become dear friends since they originally booked me over a year ago.  I'm so appreciative of their taking a chance on a newbie with potential.

Since then, Steve has been assisting me during weddings and has began his own thriving wedding photography business.

Laura and Steve's wedding knock my socks off with their creative details and artistic flair.  They also gave me lots of time to do a photo session around Oak Park, which has lots of hidden gems throughout the neighborhood.  The lighting was perfect, the bridal party couldn't have been nicer.

Laura and Steve, thanks for coming into my life and I look forward to many foodie gatherings to come.  I know you will have a beautiful future together.  Steve's toast and the way he looked at Laura further confirmed this knowledge.

You can see more photos at the slideshow at the end of the post.

Click for slideshow.

Venues: 19th Century Club and Euclid Avenue United Methodist, Oak Park
Wedding planner:  Marilyn Frisz, Honeybee Weddings
DJ or Band:  Jeremy Roeder, First Class Weddings
Catering:  Twomaytoz Catering
Florist:  fleurLily Chic (Carolynn Hunt)
Hair and make-up:  Morgan Blaul
Cake: The Sugar Syndicate
Candice C. Cusic says:

Wonderful job, Laurie! Fabulous colors, great moments. Great seeing!!! :-)

(09.29.09 @ 10:55 PM)
Laura says:

Laura Peacock, you rock my world! Absolutely fabulous, thank you so much for helping to make this such an amazing day :)

(09.30.09 @ 09:42 AM)
Dennis Bullock says:

Great work Laurie! They look like such a fun couple.

(09.30.09 @ 09:54 AM)
Kathryn Speyer says:

Wow! Great photos and awesome coverage. Love it!

(09.30.09 @ 10:31 AM)
Ali (aka Miss French Bulldog) says:

I cannot get over how many AMAZING shots you got! I love your shots w/ the couple around the city :) Very creative.

(09.30.09 @ 12:56 PM)

Fantastic stuff, Laurie! We were so happy to have you there with us to capture the day!

(09.30.09 @ 01:37 PM)
Misse Daniel says:

The wedding is gorgeous! I adore so many of the details. Those BM dresses are fabulous.

(09.30.09 @ 01:37 PM)

Laurie, these are some of my absolute favorite photos you've ever taken! And what gorgeous details! And a gorgeous couple! Very well done.

(09.30.09 @ 10:21 PM)
Dianna says:

I love the football kids great shot, makes me laugh every time I see it.

(10.03.09 @ 06:37 AM)
Kathleen says:

Amazing photos, Laurie! Congrats, Laura & Steve!!! I was thrilled to see your photos on a wedding blog that I follow :) The thought and attention put into every detail really shows, and it looks like an incredible day!

(10.05.09 @ 09:50 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Oak Park Wedding: Laura + Steve . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/75
September 26, 2009
Because I'm a tease, here's another sneak peek...

LPP_4038.jpg

Laura says:

Ahh, you're killing me!! Can't wait to see more :)

(09.26.09 @ 06:06 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Sneak Peek 2: Laura + Steve . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/74
September 25, 2009
LPP_4941.jpg

heather says:

i love the blue in contrast to the orange. bold, and awesome.

(09.25.09 @ 02:19 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Sneak Peek: Laura + Steve . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/73