LPP_2465.jpg

Calling all ladies!

Due to popular demand, my boudoir marathon sessions are back!  Basically, I provide the Chicago downtown hotel room, champagne, munchies, music and fun, and you bring your sexy curves for a one hour shoot with lil' ol' me.  (You're more than welcome to bring a friend with you for encouragement.)

The following dates and time slots are available:

November 24

8:30 p.m.
10:00 p.m.

December 12
8:00 a.m.
9:30 a.m.
11:00 a.m.

A boudoir session is not only a great gift for your loved one, but a wonderful gift to your self-esteem no matter what shape you come in.  As women, we tend to beat ourselves up over our body's imperfections.  Often women leave the boudoir session feeling like a million bucks because they can immediately view photos from my camera and like what they see.  Boudoir photography is all about posing, lighting, and camera angles (also, a photographer who makes you feel comfortable).

If you want to receive a little black book (http://www.flickr.com/photos/divinecalm/3237515405/, the package is $500.  The photos are retouched and the session lasts for an hour of your choosing.  Without the album, it's $275 and you order prints a la carte. (An 8X10 is $25, for example.)  If you're not sure whether you want an album, you can wait to decide until the session when you can view a sample up close.

I require $100 deposit via paypal (or check) to reserve your spot.  Upon reservation, I will e-mail further shoot information like hotel location, what to bring, etc...

If you're interested in scheduling a session or if you have any questions, please use the contact form above or e-mail me at peacock.laurie@gmail.com or call me at 312-961-2297.

Ashley says:

Ladies, if you are thinking about it... DO IT!! I did a session with Laurie earlier this year and it was AMAZING!! I loved the pictures and Laurie was a blast to work with. It's a great confidence booster and well, if your giving the pictures as a gift, I can promise you they will be appreciated! I know mine were! :)

(11.19.09 @ 01:54 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Be thankful for your curves: Boudoir Marathon . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/88
October 27, 2009
I visited Arlington Heights for the first time to photograph Jenny and Evan's engagement session. Photographing these two is easy, especially with their coloring matching fall's brilliance. It was my first time meeting these people in person since they booked me online, and I just adore them.

How do I get so lucky with clients? I stoked for their wedding next year!

In the meantime, enjoy the lovely fall colors.

Laura says:

These are too cute!! They are dress perfectly for all of the fun fall colors :)

(10.27.09 @ 11:56 AM)
Penny Kilberry says:

These are such lovely photos! Love you kids! Mom

(10.27.09 @ 04:08 PM)
Evelyn says:

Jenni,

These are awesome!!! Cute couple.

(10.27.09 @ 04:20 PM)
Laura Bunting says:

Nice, romantic, but get a room, will ya?

(10.27.09 @ 04:36 PM)
Roberta Gunderson says:

Wow, these photos are amazing. I love them. Evan and Jen you are so cute.

(10.27.09 @ 05:47 PM)
Mary Pat Nickell says:

What beautiful pictures! How happy you both are! Congrats and all the best:)

(10.27.09 @ 07:05 PM)
Jenny says:

These are amazing! I couldn't be happier.

(10.27.09 @ 07:53 PM)
Sarah Gianforte says:

Wow! You two look amazing! What a beautiful couple!

(10.27.09 @ 09:25 PM)
Deb Jashinsky says:

These photos are absolutely gorgeous! You are such a beautiful couple inside and out! Love you both, Mom :)

(10.28.09 @ 08:50 AM)
Denise Alcantar says:

Congrats Jenny and Evan,
The pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thank-you for sharing this special moment in your life with us.
Cousins,
Denise & Gil Alcantar

(10.29.09 @ 07:31 PM)
Trish Muffler says:

These are awesome photos!! Couldn't be happier for you guys!!

(11.02.09 @ 09:02 AM)
Janice Maciosek says:

Your pictures are absolutely "STUNNING!!!" We are looking forward to your "Special Day!" Can you even imagine, how "AWESOME" your wedding photos will be? Much love to you both now and forever!!! Aunt Janice :)

(11.13.09 @ 08:41 AM)
Linda Furlett says:

What beautiful portraits and special memories of the beginning of your lives together!
Love to you both

(11.21.09 @ 05:25 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Engaged! Jenny and Evan . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/87
Anna-Lisa and Mike live in Washington DC, but decided to have their wedding at the W Hotel in Mike's hometown of Chicago. I am completely smitten with this couple and based on their family and friends' speeches at the wedding, I'm not alone.  The common refrain throughout the night was that they are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside; they are complete equals in every way.

Sadly, some of Anna-Lisa's family, including her brother, were unable to attend, but her brother's wife read a surprise e-mail from him to Anna-Lisa during the reception. Man, oh, man, I still have the shivers from how moving and how deeply it affected everyone in the room.  Wow. I sincerely hope I have to opportunity to meet her brother someday.  What a wonderful person who absolutely adores his sister!

I could go on and on about this wedding, but sometimes you just gotta let the photos speak for themselves.

Congrats Anna and Mike!

(Don't forget the slideshow at the end of the post!)

Click here for slideshow.

heather parker says:

wow this W hotel is so different from the city center one. i bet it was fun to shoot in. lovely work!

(10.26.09 @ 05:42 PM)
Kelly Ry says:

What great moments, were captured! I adore the one of his hand on her neck and hers covering his. Such connectedness.

(10.26.09 @ 07:03 PM)
Anna-Lisa says:

I just realized these were posted! Thank you so much for your kind words about our wedding and thank you for these fun and gorgeous photos. I hope to see you again! You were amazing. Thank you.

(10.30.09 @ 03:49 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Married! Anna-Lisa and Mike . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/86