Michelle and Randy's engagement session at Montrose Harbor Beach almost never happened due to weather concerns. Fortunately, rain held off and the light was gorgeous.

It's fitting that I'm blogging this session on Memorial Day since Randy is in the US Air Force and by happenstance, Michelle and Randy wore red, white and blue.

You'd think this was posted on the 4th of July with all of the fireworks going off between these two cuties too.

Michelle and Randy, congrats on your engagement, and I hope your engagement party was a smashing success this past weekend.

brooke says:

the light in these is delicious :) I really love the sense of motion all of these have - very natural.

(05.31.10 @ 03:12 PM)
Michelle says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE them Laurie. . . cant wait to see the rest!!

(05.31.10 @ 03:57 PM)
Sarah says:

Looooove the birds, and the hand holding from that angle, and the lovely golden light on the water. Absolutely fantastic! So glad I happened upon this post. Keep em coming!

(05.31.10 @ 05:25 PM)
Natalie Franke says:

You did a fantastic job capturing this couple! I love the & sign. Awesome!

(05.31.10 @ 05:39 PM)
Alicia Kennison says:

There is such a great energy in these photos. So much life and the couple are practically beaming. Gorgeous!

(05.31.10 @ 05:51 PM)
Cassie says:

Seriously, how cute is this couple?!?!! Love the happiness captured in these photos!

(06.01.10 @ 12:54 AM)
Drew W says:

Geez Laurie, these shots are awesome. I love all the action captured in this session. It was seriously such a great story to view through your pictures.

(06.01.10 @ 01:47 AM)
Avelaine Scyrup says:

She has a beautiful smile! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

(06.01.10 @ 08:34 AM)
Vida Carson says:

The light and color in these is so gorgeous! I love it.

(06.01.10 @ 11:34 AM)
William Massey says:

Great work. I really love your style. Super clean with great color!

(06.01.10 @ 03:17 PM)
Kristen Honeycutt says:

They are FREAKIN' ADORABLE. Such a fun set- fabulous work!!

(06.02.10 @ 03:24 AM)
Matt Stanton says:

Lovely work, your pictures have a great warmth to them ,from the light and the love you've captured.

(06.02.10 @ 04:32 AM)
Steve Koo says:

What a cute couple! I looove her shoes, and the sunset light is yummy!

(06.02.10 @ 11:11 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Happy Memorial Day: Michelle + Randy Engaged! . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/153
Just like this photo, love doesn't need to be textbook perfect to be juuusst right.

love doesn't need to be perfect

shipra says:

juuuussst right! Great mood here.

(05.27.10 @ 09:33 PM)
Deb Beach says:

I have never seen Michelle look so beautiful - (her mom)

(06.01.10 @ 11:44 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Sneak Peek: Michelle + Randy . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/152
Between the animals and children, I was in photography heaven during my trip to Panama. Animals will be forthcoming, but in the meantime, enjoy these cuties. Too bad they wouldn't fit into my suitcase back to the U.S.

Not that I would ever tote children in luggage overseas. That would be BAD.

By the way, have you ever heard a little one speak in Spanish? SO ADORABLE and SLOW. For a person who's learning Spanish from Panamanians who speak like Usain Bolt sprints,  "slow" is oh so goooooooood.

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Kids of Panama . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/151