Diego, who is the nephew of Sonia and Dario, is such a smiley baby and super easy to photograph.  It's always so wonderful to be able to work with families and friends of the wedding couple after the wedding is over. I love building long-lasting relationships with clients.

Thanks giving me the privilege of working with such an adorable little baby!

joann says:

Laurie,
Thank you sooo much for these wonderful pictures. You have made my day!! You are so talented and it was great working with you!! These images are exactly what I was hoping for. I can't wait to work together again!!!

(07.20.10 @ 09:52 PM)
Michelle Gonzalez says:

These pictures of my handsome nephew are just unbelievable. He is so good with people and is just a little guy who melts your heart. Laurie, you did great capturing his spirit of joy to be a part of this world.
Thanks for sharing.

His aunt,
P.Michelle

(07.20.10 @ 10:30 PM)
Sandra Chavez says:

Laurie,

These pictures are perfect! That's our litle Diego for ya... always smiling and laughing. Thank you for always capturing our families perfect moments.

(07.21.10 @ 06:37 AM)
Bernadette says:

Wow! Those pics are incredible. I especially love the B & W.

(07.21.10 @ 09:09 AM)
The last Emperor says:

Oh my gosh, pictures are great. You did a great job of making the entire family look comfortable. I am so proud of you. Outstanding work as usual.
Thanks for the great work.

(07.21.10 @ 05:45 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Chicago Baby Portrait: Diego . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/169
And introducing lil' Finn...

Finn was three weeks old in these photos, so he was wide awake.  Doesn't he have the longest limbs?  Such a sweet baby!

Big brother and Millie, the family dog, were also a blast to photograph.  Thanks for the fun time!

Theresa says:

Omg. A boxer, lol. Beautiful family too!

(07.20.10 @ 08:21 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Family Portrait Photography: The Carrolls . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/168
Barbara is one busy lady.  In addition to being a Realtor, she's also an opera singer and recently received her masters in music. Trends in opera headshots have changed over the years, but they are still important in ensuring you get your foot in the door (in addition to mad singing skills of course). Currently, opera portraits are more evocative of movie star versus working actor or actress.

To me, with Heather Massa's hair and make-up and Barbara rocking it out in the front of the camera, Barbara definitely looks like a movie star.  While some of these might be a little too va va voom for headshots, I'm sure Barbara will love seeing herself as a modern-day pin-up gal.

By the way, if you're interested looking like a movie star and want to schedule a portrait session like this, drop me an e-mail via the contact form above.

Special thanks to Maggie Rife, who assisted with lighting.

Loooove these, Laurie! She's so gorgeous!

(07.18.10 @ 12:55 PM)
Megan says:

Great shots! Opera headshots are so important. In fact, I had my friend and photographer, Britt Olsen-Ecker do a series of guest posts about opera headshots on my blog (www.sybariticsinger.wordpress.com).
Keep up the good work!

(07.22.10 @ 02:01 PM)
Anita A says:

So lovely! So beautiful =)

(01.16.11 @ 05:06 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Opera Headshots: Barbara . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/167