Jenny + Evan

I haven't done a sneak peek for a while to torture my friend, Rebecca, who HATES when I do this.  hehehe.  Aren't I mean? Seriously though, aren't Jenny and Evan handsome - even if this is a photo of their backsides?

As a side note, there are still spots available for July 18 and 19 for the Revealed Boudoir marathon.  You can view details here. Sign up and get your groove on!  :)
Rebecca says:

Ok it's been awhile I'll forgive you this time!

(07.07.10 @ 10:39 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Sneak Peek: Jenny + Evan . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/163
Lauren and Mike dated in high school, broke up and reconnected two years ago and reignited the good ol' chemistry between them. Lucky for me, we were allowed to do a little photo shoot in their high school where they dated.

Lauren and Mike's wedding was filled with sweetness, tears, admiring glances, and lots of laughter.  One of the highlights of the evening occurred when Mike's brothers and sisters did a little rendition of "Just the Two of Us" by Will Smith with a ton of few changes to the rap lyrics.  The girls dancing behind them were hilarious!

I also had the honor of seeing one of my future brides and grooms, Elizabeth and John, at the wedding.  Elizabeth is Lauren's cousin and danced her little heart out (she's one of the bridesmaids in green in the last photos). Her wedding in October is going to be so much fun.

Lauren and Mike's wedding was also fun to photograph and I left the wedding with two lasting impressions.  Lauren is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and she is one lucky lady to have a husband who looks at her the way Mike does. *Sigh*

Thanks for having me and my second photographer, Maggie Rife, document your lovely day.

Vendors and Locations:
Immaculate Conception Church, Elmhurst, Illinois
Grotto Oak Brook (reception venue and caterer)
Chow (cupcakes and dessert)
Aisle Style (dress)
Skincare Company & Spa (make-up)
Jill Koch (hair stylist)
Jeff Overstreet (DJ)

brooke says:

these are great! the one of her coming down the staircase is heavenly :)

(07.02.10 @ 10:36 PM)
Lauren and Mike says:

Thank you for taking such beautiful photographs and capturing each and every moment of our special day! You and Maggie are not only talented artists but also enthusiastic and energetic professionals. Can't wait to see more! See you in October for Liz and John's wedding :)

(07.04.10 @ 11:58 PM)
Rima says:

Gorgeous set of images Laurie

(07.07.10 @ 02:46 AM)
Tenielle (Feather + Stone) says:

LOVE the expressions you've been able to capture at this wedding, the brides face walking down the aisle is just gorgeous.

(07.07.10 @ 07:23 AM)
Jessica says:

Love the shots at the high school.... my hubby and I met in high school, and makes me want to have our photos done there!

(07.07.10 @ 08:05 AM)
Avelaine Scyrup says:

You really captured the emotions of the day! Wonderful job!

(07.07.10 @ 10:22 AM)
Erin Lassahn says:

I LOVE the classroom kiss!!!!

(07.07.10 @ 10:48 AM)
Photographer Jen deVos says:

There's such emotion in your images... this set really tells the story about the couple, Oh and I like the graphic quality of the photo of them getting off the bus. :)

(07.07.10 @ 11:04 AM)
Cynthia Marie says:

Beautiful moments! You really did a fantastic job!

(07.07.10 @ 11:35 AM)
adam @ shutterspeedster.com says:

I love the reception photos! Looks like too much fun!

(07.07.10 @ 01:39 PM)
Ryan Brenizer says:

Great set! I love nothing more than breaking into schools. :)

(07.07.10 @ 06:07 PM)
Alicia Kennison says:

A great story of true love and you have captured their day so well. They must loves these. :)

(07.08.10 @ 04:52 AM)
Rebecca Pettigrew says:

My goodness, that was an awesome wedding! !

(07.13.10 @ 08:30 PM)
Jonathan Roberts says:

I love the down the stairs shot. Great use of light. :)

(07.14.10 @ 08:44 AM)
Alex says:

Stunning couple, stunning pictures..! The shots at the high school really make it.

(07.15.10 @ 07:27 AM)
Elizabeth says:

These photos are wonderful Laurie! Especially the shots taken in the highschool. They capture Lauren and Mike's personalities perfectly. Lovely lovely! These pics do show me that I need to learn to control my facial expressions while dancing. It's tough to do!

(08.03.10 @ 03:01 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Grotto Wedding: Lauren + Mike . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/162