holidaycard.jpg

Lara Eichhorn says:

Cute. I hope that's a girl dog. Happy holidays (and vacation), Laurie!

(12.25.10 @ 11:30 AM)
Kim Ehler says:

I forwarded this to my mom. She feels like she and Zoe are famous now. Have a great time on your trip!

(12.26.10 @ 08:57 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Happy Holidays (out of the office) . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/205
December 21, 2010
Whew! I feel as if I've been running a marathon. The marathon of portraits, praying for my safety while driving in snow and packing for my trip to Dayton to visit my family for Christmas. I bet I'm not the only one feeling a little battered and exhausted.

So what makes me happy when I'm tired and feeling a little bah-humbuggish? PUPPIES!!!

Luci, the Chihuahua, and Gus, the Maltipoo know how to bring on the holiday spirit.

Dennis Bullock says:

Love the smile on Gus!

(12.21.10 @ 09:00 PM)
Charlene @ Sweetchic says:

Awww, cutie pies!! I love that Gus is SMILING!!

(12.22.10 @ 10:12 AM)
Nicole Thomas says:

Sooooo adorable! I want to take them home...

(01.18.11 @ 10:52 AM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Holiday Pups . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/204

Francesca belongs to the fabulous Misse Daniels of Honeybee Weddings.  Francesca is the sweetest newborn!  She gives procreation a great rep.  Even when she's having a cranky moment, she's adorable.

The best thing for me to see is how at ease Misse is with her new baby. Not only is Misse a great wedding planner, but she is such a calm new mother. I know who I'm going to for mom tips when I have a baby!  :)

Congrats, Misse + hubby! I bet these holidays are going to be magical for your growing family.

Bridget Ballek says:

You continue to put out amazing work. Keep it up and have a fantastic New Years!

(12.29.10 @ 03:43 PM)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Newborn Portraits: Introducing Francesca! . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lauriepeacock.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/203